Whoa, where did the time go??? It’s already Alexander’s 3 month birthday! WOW… He’s growing so fast and I can see the world through his eyes more and more. I love discovering new things with him and seeing him learn every second. I love how every day he seems to pick up something new or displays a new behavior. He is such a joy to be around and I love how his personality is coming out more and more. He is such a happy baby – very smiley and loving. He is also very calm and content whenever we go out. People around us always comment on it. Some can’t understand how he is just happy and content when I get my nails done or when Nick and I go out for dinner. He is so sweet and happy. I hope he stays that way. 🙂
I am going to start listing things that Alex does every month so I don’t forget them:
– Alexander, you hate tummy time. You seem to do fine with it for about 30 seconds until you scream your little head off. However, I am happy to say that your neck is very strong and you have been holding your head up steady since about Thanksgiving, which is awesome.
– You love to be cooed and giggled at, in return you giggle and coo back to me. I love the sounds that are coming out of you and your smile melts my heart. I love how your smile transforms your whole body – its not just your mouth that smiles, its your eyes, your whole face and your body. On the opposite, when you cry, the whole world cries because its so loud and you again put your whole body into it. 🙂
– You have started to sleep through the night, very much to my delight. You scream for bloody hell around 9/9:30 PM – so I feed you and then we start getting ready for bed. You are such a good sleeper, as long as your sound spa and your soothing monkey are in the room, you fall asleep and stay asleep until the next morning around 7/8 am. 🙂 🙂 🙂
– You are working on wanting to sit up already. I have noticed a few weeks back that you are trying to lift your head out of the car seat…. then we noticed you doing it more and more until someone asked if you’re trying to sit up. So I think that part is in our very near future.
– You absolutely love your activity gym and you’ve started to grab for some of your toys. Certain ones, you hang on for dear life to them. You are in love with owls and you absolutely love your smoothing monkey toy that plays music to you every night. Its absolutely adorable to see your face light up whenever you see and recognize the toys.
– Alexander, I love it when I come into your room every morning and you smile as soon as you see and recognize me. Its the most beautiful moment I have every day. I am so excited when I hear you wake up that my heart skips a beat and I know I get to see you. I love spending time with you every second of every day. I love watching you sleep and seeing you smile or suck on your binkie.
I look forward to see what the next month will bring. You are growing up so fast!!! We are so blessed and happy to have you. ❤